Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello

After the first two weeks of JOU 105, Introduction to Mass Media, I have decided to start my own news commentary/personal world view blog.

Let me just start off by saying yes, I am a conservative and a Christian. Those two terms may turn you off to my blog, not even into the second paragraph. But that's your choice. If you can accept those two facts, then maybe you'll like my blog. I'll try to report things accurately and only give my opinion when it is specifically marked as my opinion. I am 100% open to debate, so if you read something you don't agree with, go ahead and make a comment on a post. Please remember this is a family-friendly place, so keep language to a minimum and please be respectful. I promise I'll do the same when dealing with you.

As there's so much news in the world, I'm not gonna talk about everything. I'm just one person. There are a few topics I will discuss most of the time. These include the war on terror, terrorism in general, psychology, the CIA, the military, etc. I'm currently highly proficient in the Spanish language, taking year one Russian in college, and studying German on my own, so those languages or countries may at some time pop into my blog.

By the way, I keep another blog that is mainly academic in nature, in which I discuss psychology (my intended major) and linguistics (my intended minor, or possibly second major). It can be found here.

Thanks for reading, and I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. Dillon- I am a friend of your mom's from high school and FB. I have just finished reading your blog posts and I must say I am quite impressed. You have great insight, and your Biblical world view is refreshing in such a young man! I will keep up with your blog and look forward to your depth of research and solid, common-sense commentary. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doug! A lot, that means a lot. Hope you continue to enjoy! God bless

    ReplyDelete